Friday 21 March 2014

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover

Source:- Google.com.pk

Love Quote With Images Biography 

“There's no need to wait for the bad things and bullshit to be over. Change now. Love now. Live now. Don't wait for people to give you permission to live, because they won't.”
― Kris Carr, Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!
tags: life, life-lessons, love 385 likes like
Charles Dickens
“Out of my thoughts! You are part of my existence, part of myself. You have been in every line I have ever read, since I first came here, the rough common boy whose poor heart you wounded even then. You have been in every prospect I have ever seen since – on the river, on the sails of the ships, on the marshes, in the clouds, in the light, in the darkness, in the wind, in the woods, in the sea, in the streets. You have been the embodiment of every graceful fancy that my mind has ever become acquainted with. The stones of which the strongest London buildings are made, are not more real, or more impossible to displace with your hands, than your presence and influence have been to me, there and everywhere, and will be. Estella, to the last hour of my life, you cannot choose but remain part of my character, part of the little good in me, part of the evil. But, in this separation I associate you only with the good, and I will faithfully hold you to that always, for you must have done me far more good than harm, let me feel now what sharp distress I may. O God bless you, God forgive you!”
― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
tags: love 359 likes like
Julia Quinn
“I love you with everything I am, everything I've been, and everything I hope to be. I love you with my past, and I love you for my future. I love you for the children we'll have and for the years we'll have together. I love you for every one of my smiles and even more, for every one of your smiles.”
― Julia Quinn, Romancing Mister Bridgerton
tags: adoration, colin-bridgerton, love 247 likes like
Maurice Sendak
“And Max, the king of all wild things, was lonely and wanted to be where someone loved him best of all.”
― Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are
tags: love 241 likes like
“I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”
― Francois Sagon
tags: love, passion 236 likes like
Jeanette Winterson
“Why is the measure of love loss?”
― Jeanette Winterson, Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
tags: loss, love 235 likes like
Mitch Albom
“She put one hand on mine. “When someone is in your heart, they’re never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.”
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
tags: heart, love 210 likes like
Edna St. Vincent Millay
“Love is not all: It is not meat nor drink
Nor slumber nor a roof against the rain,
Nor yet a floating spar to men that sink
and rise and sink and rise and sink again.
Love cannot fill the thickened lung with breath
Nor clean the blood, nor set the fractured bone;
Yet many a man is making friends with death
even as I speak, for lack of love alone.
It well may be that in a difficult hour,
pinned down by need and moaning for release
or nagged by want past resolution's power,
I might be driven to sell your love for peace,
Or trade the memory of this night for food.
It may well be. I do not think I would.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
tags: love, poetry 200 likes like
Gwen Hayes
“Do you think it’s easy for me? No, I don’t remember you. I don’t remember holding you or talking to you or falling in love with you—but I walk around with a giant hole in my heart all the time. I feel your absence every second of the day. It aches and nothing soothes it. Losing you is bad enough, but I don’t even get the comfort of remembering that I had you once.
-Haden”
― Gwen Hayes, Falling Under
tags: demon, love, sorrow 197 likes like
Oscar Wilde
“My life-my whole life- take it, and do with it what you will. I love you-love you as I have never loved any living thing. From the moment I met you I loved you, loved you blindly, adoringly,madly!

You didn't know it then-you know it now.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan
tags: love 175 likes like
“Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone one who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love.”
― Anonymous, Holy Bible: New Testament: The King James Version
tags: divinity, faith, god, love, philosophy, truth 175 likes like
Sue Monk Kidd
“We are so limited, you have to use the same word for loving Rosaleen as you do for loving Coke with peanuts. Isn't that a shame we don't have many more ways to say it?”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
tags: love 174 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“That I shall love always,
I argue thee
that love is life,
and life hath immortality”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: life, love 165 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“Love is like breakfast with Mildred. Who’s Mildred? How the heck should I know? I don’t eat breakfast.
”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. And the ageless sages.
tags: absurd, breakfast, food, funny, humor, love 156 likes like
Shannon Hale
“You're better than seven years of food. You're better than windows. You're even better than the sky.”
― Shannon Hale, Book of a Thousand Days
tags: love 143 likes like
Meg Cabot
“There will be no more British guys. Unless they are members of the royal family, of course. ”
― Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble
tags: brits, love, royal-family 140 likes like
Anaïs Nin
“I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness.”
― Anaïs Nin
tags: interaction, loneliness, love 133 likes like
Tere Liye
“Andaikata semua kehidupan ini menyakitkan, maka di luar sana pasti masih ada sepotong bagian yang menyenangkan. Kemudian kau akan membenak pasti ada sesuatu yang jauh lebih indah dari menatap rembulan di langit. Kau tidak tahu apa itu, karna ilmumu terbatas. Kau hanya yakin , bila tidak di kehidupan ini suatu saat nanti pasti akan ada yang lebih mempesona dibanding menatap sepotong rembulan yang sedang bersinar indah.”
― Tere Liye, Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
tags: inspirational, love 131 likes like
Ayn Rand
“Have you ever felt the longing for someone you could admire? For something, not to look down at, but up to?”
― Ayn Rand
tags: achievement, admiration, atlas-shrugged, inspirational, love, objectivism 130 likes like
Emily Dickinson
“The Heart wants what it wants - or else it does not care”
― Emily Dickinson
tags: love 130 likes like
Kaui Hart Hemmings
“Why is it so hard to articulate love yet so easy to express disappointment?”
― Kaui Hart Hemmings, The Descendants
tags: articulate, disappointment, love 129 likes like
Rachel Vincent
“You're not lost, Kaylee. You can't ever be lost, because I'll always know where you are. And if I'm not there with you, I'm on my way, and nothing standing between us will be standing for very long.”
― Rachel Vincent, Before I Wake
tags: love 124 likes like
Ian McEwan
“The anticipation and dread he felt at seeing her was also a kind of sensual pleasure, and surrounding it, like an embrace, was a general elation--it might hurt, it was horribly inconvenient, no good might come of it, but he had found out for himself what it was to be in love, and it thrilled him.”
― Ian McEwan, Atonement
tags: love 124 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Maybe you expected marriage to be perfect - I guess that's where you and I are different. See, I thought it would be all about making mistakes, but doing it with someone who's there to remind you what you learned along the way.”
― Jodi Picoult, Handle With Care
tags: love, marriage, mistakes 124 likes like
Paulo Coelho
“I think that when we look for love courageously, it reveals itself, and we wind up attracting even more love. If one person really wants us, everyone does. But if we’re alone, we become even more alone. Life is strange.”
― Paulo Coelho
tags: love 123 likes like
Chelsea M. Cameron
“I love you, Missy girl. Even if I can't be with you, know that I'm here. So, that's it. More than the stars, Taylor. More than the stars.”
― Chelsea M. Cameron, My Favorite Mistake
tags: love, stars 122 likes like
David Levithan
“he is both the source of my happiness and the one i want to share it with.”
― David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
tags: isaac, love 121 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“In the darkness, he is invisible, but I can still feel him beside me. Sometimes you don't have to see something to know it is there.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Forever
tags: faith, love 120 likes like
Nalini Singh
“You have the power to tear me to pieces, to wound me so deep and true that I'll never recover. What Rissa's death did to the boy I was? You have the ability to do a thousand times worse to the man I've become.”
― Nalini Singh, Kiss of Snow
tags: hawke, love, sienna-lauren 118 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I skimmed the pond scum with a spoon like broth in a soup bowl. Why does everything have to remind me of her? 
”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
“In my rush, I hadn’t tied my shoelaces. Noah was now tying them for me.
He looked up at me through his dark fringe of lashes and smiled. The expression on his face melted me completely. I knew I had the goofiest grin plastered on my lips, and didn’t care.
“There,” he said as he finished tying the laces on my left shoe. “Now you won’t fall.”
Too late.”
― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
tags: adorable, couples, love, mara-dyer, noah-shaw, ya 467 likes like
Gayle Forman
“There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You've ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can't say any of that.”
― Gayle Forman, Where She Went
tags: love, relationships, thoughts 343 likes like
Wm. Paul Young
“Submission is not about authority and it is not obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.”
― Wm. Paul Young, The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity
tags: love, relationships, respect, submission 327 likes like
Lev Grossman
“I got my heart's desire, and there my troubles began.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians
tags: desire, love, relationships, trouble 291 likes like
Abdul Rahman Munif
“كما قلت لك : ( قلب الرجل لا يخلو من امرأة ) , قد تكون امرأة حية أو ميتة, قد تكون زوجة أو صديقة, وقد تكون شيئًا آخر. دائمًا توجد امرأة.

أمّا إذا رأيت رجلاً ليس في قلبه امرأة فتأكّد أن ما تراه ليس رجلاً, إنه جثّة تريد قبرًا.”
― Abdul Rahman Munif, الأشجار واغتيال مرزوق
tags: love 288 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“I just looked at her, feeling utterly empty. I didn’t know what I was supposed to say to her. My life is in that bed. Please let me stay.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Linger
tags: grief, linger, loss, love, pain, separation, shiver 285 likes like
Alice Hoffman
“When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you're with me always.”
― Alice Hoffman
tags: faeries, family, fiction, love, the-story-sisters 253 likes like
Nalini Singh
“You’re in my every breath and every thought, intertwined so deep inside me that love’s not a strong enough word—you have my devotion, your name branded on my soul, my wolf yours to command. A hundred years? It’ll never be enough. I want eternity.”
― Nalini Singh, Kiss of Snow
tags: eternity, kiss-of-snow, love, nalini-singh 252 likes like
Charles Chaplin
“Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.”
― Charles Chaplin
tags: love 252 likes like
Oprah Winfrey
“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
― Oprah Winfrey
tags: fear, love, opportunity 237 likes like
Deb Caletti
“You've got to have someone who loves your body. Who doesn't define you, but sees you. Who loves what he sees. Who you don't have to struggle to be good enough for.”
― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
tags: good-enough, love, seeing, someone, struggle, you 234 likes like
Gabrielle Zevin
“You forget all of it anyway. First, you forget everything you learned-the dates of the Hay-Herran Treaty and Pythagorean Theorem. You especially forget everything you didn't really learn, but just memorized the night before. You forget the names of all but one or two of your teachers, and eventually you'll forget those, too. You forget your junior class schedule and where you used to sit and your best friend's home phone number and the lyrics to that song you must have played a million times. For me, it was something by Simon & Garfunkel. Who knows what it will be for you? And eventually, but slowly, oh so slowly, you forget your humiliations-even the ones that seemed indelible just fade away. You forget who was cool and who was not, who was pretty, smart, athletic, and not. Who went to a good college. Who threw the best parties Who could get you pot. You forget all of them. Even the ones you said you loved, and even the ones you actually did. They're the last to go. And then once you've forgotten enough, you love someone else.”
― Gabrielle Zevin, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
tags: forget, life, love 233 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest -- blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
tags: husband, love, marriage, wife 230 likes like
Sarah Ockler
“I really don't even know you, and yet, in my life, you are forever entangled; to my history, inextricably bound.”
― Sarah Ockler, Twenty Boy Summer
tags: forever, hope, love 188 likes like
Dorothy Parker
“Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it and it darts away.”
― Dorothy Parker
tags: love 177 likes like
Donald Miller
“ I will give you this, my love, and I will not bargain or barter any longer. I will love you, as sure as He has loved me. I will discover what I can discover and though you remain a mystery, save God's own knowledge, what I disclose of you I will keep in the warmest chamber of my heart, the very chamber where God has stowed Himself in me. And I will do this to my death, and to death it may bring me.
I will love you like God, because of God, mighted by the power of God. I will stop expecting your love, demanding you love, trading for your love, gaming for your love. I will simply love. I am giving myself to you, and tomorrow I will do it again. I suppose the clock itself will wear thin its time before I am ended at this altar of dying and dying again.
God risked Himself on me. I will risk myself on you. And together, we will learn to love, and perhaps then, and only then, understand this gravity that drew Him, unto us.”
― Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
tags: love 170 likes like
Alice Hoffman
“...he had a way of taking your hand which made it clear he'd have to be the one to let go."

From Alice Hoffman's "Local Girls", pg.102.”
― Alice Hoffman, Local Girls
tags: boyfriend, dating, female, fiction, love, relationship, romance, teen 166 likes like
Stephenie Meyer
“Only you could be more important than what I wanted...what I needed. What I want and what I need is to be with you, and I know I'll never be strong enough to leave again.”
― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon
tags: love, misery 163 likes like
Etgar Keret
“It's amazing how people can sound like retards when they're talking to their girlfriend, especially if they really love her a lot. Because when you're just fucking someone you make a point of keeping your cool, but when you're really in love - it can sound pretty repulsive.”
― Etgar Keret, The Nimrod Flipout: Stories
tags: love 139 likes like
Hannah Harrington
“It always struck me in years after how bizarre it was, how two people could look at one another with such tenderness and complete love, and how quickly that could dissolve into nothing but bitterness.”
― Hannah Harrington, Saving June
tags: bitterness, love 125 likes like
Erin Morgenstern
“Celia, wait,” Marco says, standing but not moving closer to her. “You are breaking my heart. You told me once that I reminded you of your father. That you never wanted to suffer the way your mother did for him, but you are doing exactly that to me. You keep leaving me. You leave me longing for you again and again when I would give anything for you to stay, and it is killing me.”
“It has to kill one of us,” Celia says quietly.”
― Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
tags: celia, love, marco 125 likes like
Thomas Hardy
“Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness.”
― Thomas Hardy, Far from the Madding Crowd
tags: love 124 likes like
Torquato Tasso
“Any time not spent on love is wasted.”
― Torquato Tasso
tags: love, romance, time 124 likes like
Francesca Lia Block
“What sexual preference do you hope she has?” “Happiness.” Isnt that cool?”
― Francesca Lia Block, Weetzie Bat
tags: lgbt, love, sexual-preference, weetzie-bat 121 likes like
“Were knowledge all, what were our need
To thrill and faint and sweetly bleed?”
― Christopher Brennan
tags: inspirational, love, philosophical, poetry 120 likes like
Tess Gerritsen
“The heart makes its choices without weighing the consequences. It doesn't look ahead to the lonely nights that follow.”
― Tess Gerritsen, Keeping The Dead
tags: heart, life, love 119 likes like
Jarod Kintz
“I wrote a thesis on love, and I wrote it in lipstick. Of course, I also got blood on the paper, because the lipstick was still attached to her cheating lips.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
tags: cheating-lips, funny, lipstick, love, thesis 119 likes like
Richelle Mead
“You act young," he said, "because you are young. But you know things, Roza. Things people older than you don't even know. That day...." I knew instantly which day he referred to. The one up against the wall. "You were right, about how I fight to stay in control. No one else has ever figured that out- and it scared me. You scare me."
"Why? Don't you want anyone to know?"
He shrugged. "Whether they know that fact or not doesn't matter. What matters is that someone- that you- know me that well. When a person can see into your soul, it's hard. It forces you to be open. Vulnerable. It's much easier being with someone who's just more of a casual friend."
"Like Tasha."
"Tasha Ozera is an amazing woman. She's beautiful and she's brave. But she doesn't-"
"She doesn't get you," I finished.
He nodded. "I knew that. But I still wanted the relationship. I knew it would be easy and that she could take me away from you. I thought she could make me forget you."
I'd thought the same thing about Mason. "But she couldn't."
"Yes. And, so.....that's a problem.”
― Richelle Mead, Frostbite
tags: dimitri-belikov, love, richelle-mead, rose-hathaway 116 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“Quizás aun no te comprenda. Pero, con un poco de tiempo, llegaré a entenderte. Y no habrá nadie en el mundo que te comprenda mejor que yo.”
― Haruki Murakami
tags: friendship, love, tokio-blues 116 likes like
Charles Frazier
“I'm ruined beyond repair, is what I fear...And if so, in time we'd both be wretched and bitter."
"I know people can be mended. Not all, and some more immediately than others. But some can be. I don't see why not you."
"Why not me?”
― Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

 Hemingway love quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Unknown Author love quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Lao Tzu quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

love quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Aristotle quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Thoreau quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Oscar Wilde quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Dr. Karl Menninger quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

love quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 

Leo F. Buscaglia quote

Love Quote With Images Love Quotes Images Black and white for Facebook cover Photo For Him For Facebook For Her In Hindi Tumblr Download Taglag For For Facebook cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment